CLingDing, the discussion group of the IU Computational Linguistics community.
place and time (unless noted otherwise)
- Fridays, 3-4pm
- Room: Ballantine Hall (BH) 306
- Sep. 2: Organizational Meeting
Sep. 9: Melanie Andresen (see flyer!): 1-2:30pm, Ballantine 345
- Sep. 16: Social time at Pourhouse Café
- Sep. 23: Internship Day! (Wen Li, Zeeshan Ali Sayyed)
Sep. 30: Attend Web Scraping with Python workshop
Oct. 7: No meeting, Fall Break ... Attend the Linguistics Department's Alumni Weekend!
Oct. 14: Daniel Dakota & Sandra Kübler
Oct. 21: Damir Cavar: ipython & ihaskell
Oct. 28: Attend Peter Dodds talk on Measuring emotion, health, opinions, and stories with lexical meters, 1:30-2:30pm, Informatics East 130
BONUS (Oct. 28): ... CL POTLUCK, 6:30pm at Markus's house (ask him for directions)
- Nov. 4: Chris Kuzma (IBM)
Nov. 11: Olga Scrivner & Jefferson Davis: Bridging the Data Visualization to Digital Humanities Gap
- Nov. 18: Allen Riddell
- Nov. 25: No meeting, Thanksgiving
Dec. 2: Tony Meyer & Markus Dickinson: A Multilinear Approach to the Unsupervised Learning of Morphology
- Dec. 9: ... some type of social something! ...
If you're not on the computational linguistics email list, COMPLING-L, send a blank email to: CompLing-l-subscribe 'at' indiana.edu