CLingDing, the discussion group of the IU Computational Linguistics community.
place and time (unless noted otherwise)
- Fridays, 11am-12pm
- Room: Ballantine Hall (BH) 217
- Feb. 3: Organizational Meeting
Feb. 10: CEWiT Summit: Male supporters welcome!
- Feb. 17: Ken Steimel: Hadoop and internship
- Feb. 24:
Mar. 3: No meeting: attend David Chiang's talk
1:30pm, Ballantine 310: "Speech-to-Translation Alignment for Documentation of Endangered Languages"
- Mar. 10: Julia Puglisi
- Mar. 24: Yue Chen: Google Summer of Code
- Mar. 31: Rob Zinkov: spaCy
Apr. 7: Coffee Hour! Social Time with Markus & others!
- Circle Cafe in the IMU (at the normal 11am-12pm time)
- Apr. 14: Hai Hu: CRF and Chinese segmentation
- Apr. 21: Atreyee Mukherjee: Topic Modelling and POS tagging
- Apr. 28: Zeeshan Ali Sayyed: Sentiment in imbalanced datasets
If you're not on the computational linguistics email list, COMPLING-L, send a blank email to: CompLing-l-subscribe 'at' indiana.edu